Thursday, December 3, 2009

Catharsis

I'm not in a great mood tonight, so when I decided to check Politico's website one more time tonight (I do it several times per day), I was naturally infuriated by the arch-enemy of logic, the one and only Sarah Palin, who has cast her lot in with the 'birther' movement. You can read more here.

"I think the public is still rightfully making it an issue" she says. No, Sarah, you are making it an issue. You are not the public. All the proof you could want is documented here, and as you can tell by the exasperated comments of Hawaii public health officials, this attempt to discredit the President of the United States is pathetic.

Sarah, I say this from the bottom of my heart and with the utmost sincerity... fuck off. I have no problem with those with opposing viewpoints, there are millions and millions of them, and I respect a great many of their viewpoints that are validated by personal experiences, religious convictions, and political theory. You, however, are a distraction to constructive political discourse in our nation, where there is precious little to begin with. You are an ill-informed, self-important bimbo who ought to meet the same fate as those wolves you shoot from helicopters. I pity your family who you have put through hell for your own personal gain and I can only hope that God is as merciful as my fellow Episcopalians like to think he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment