Thursday, September 10, 2009

This is Berkeley...




A brief photo tour of my new home, Berkeley, CA...




Berkeley Bowl... no its not a bowling alley. Its a grocery store and their produce section (as you can see) is enormous. Having dirt cheap produce only 4 blocks from my house gets two thumbs up.



Cal has a football team. And a 72,000 person stadium. And a Heisman contender (Jahvid Best). Oh, and they're No. 10 in the country right now. I got season tickets.



It took me a few days to realize what the sign I often lock my bike to actually meant... 'NL' stands for Nobel Laureate, and yes, there are multiple parking spots.


Speaking of bikes, trying to find a spot at a bike rack here is like trying to find a place to park your car at on the URI campus, meaning if its past 10am, forget about finding anything convenient.



Sunset over the Pacific, taken from Highway 1 on the ride back from Santa Cruz...


No comments:

Post a Comment