Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Timeout: I Win!

I'm sure most people would say this has nothing to do with public health, but the success of my fantasy football team has a lot to do with my personal health, so I thought I'd point out that I totally beat Yahoo! Sports blogger Andy Behrens to the punch when I proclaimed that Steve Smith of the New York Giants was now the #1 Steve Smith in the league, supplanting Steve Smith of the Panthers.

I made my claim in this post, on Sunday October 4th. It took Behrens until Wednesday to make the same obvious realization... This guy gets paid to write about sports, and I blog about public health in my spare time. I think Yahoo! should hire me instead.

Adam - 1, Yahoo! Sports - 0

Also, Yahoo's weekly point projections for fantasy players is awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment